The Bay Area USBC Association is constantly working to be of service to the bowlers of our association. As part of this effort, your association offers you the following services:
- Measures and inspects lanes for USBC Certification.
- Assigns at least one member of the Board of Directors as a House Representative in each establishment for the purpose of helping you with your league operations.
- Processes all league certification applications to the USBC.
- Promotes and conducts the Annual City Championship, Mixed Tournament and the Annual Awards Banquet.
- Distributes league supplies to all league secretaries.
- Maintains individual averages for all members.
- Publishes an Annual Yearbook showing all the averages of member bowlers and other activities of the Bay Area USBC Association.
- Interprets rules, and furnishes counsel and guidance to assist members and leagues in settling problems.
- Conducts hearings relative to infractions of USBC and Bay Area Association rules.
- Provides Local Association Awards to recognize outstanding achievements of sanctioned members.